- What kind of information Hayley Media collects and how it is collected
- Use and disclosure of your personal information
- Storage and security of your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- How to contact us
1. What kind of information Hayley Media collects and how it is collected
2. Use and disclosure of your personal information
Hayley Media may use your personal information to inform you about the Website, goods, services; offers or other matters which Hayley Media believes are of interest to you. Other and more specific purposes that we collect your information are as part of your:
- Email newsletter sign-ups: for the purpose of sending email newsletters and other announcements to you. These email newsletters are only from Hayley Media. There is an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter; these are processed immediately and automatically by the email service provider.
- Magazine subscription: for purposes of distributing the print and/or digital magazine to you and for processing payments from you. Your details are kept on subscription database so that you can be contacted for renewals. Email addresses are added to email newsletter list automatically.
- Directory listings: for the purpose of distributing a print edition of the listing and processing payments and for other internal administration purposes relating to your listing. We may disclose your personal information, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to third parties engaged by us to perform functions or provide products and services on our behalf, such as processing credit card information, mail-outs, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising. We may disclose your personal information, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to our commercial sponsors, agents, advertisers, business partners or associates (‘Our Partners’) who may wish to send you information about their products and services. If you subsequently decide that you do not wish to receive information about the products and services of Our Partners, please contact us with your request to be removed from our mailing list. We will remove your name within a reasonable time of receipt of your request. Reports about non personal information (including but not limited to advertisement impressions and clicks) may also be shared with and you consent to our sharing of this non personal information to Our Partners.
3. Storage and security of your personal information
Hayley Media is committed to keeping your personal information secure and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. We exercise great care and implement a variety of technologies to make the Website as secure as possible against unauthorised access and to protect your personal information. We also require our staff and service providers to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure during transmission or from unauthorised access during storage. Despite its reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, Hayley Media cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and all personal information you disclose to Hayley Media is at your own risk. Please contact Hayley Media immediately should you become aware or have reason to believe that there has been any unauthorised use of your personal information in connection with the Website.
4. Access to your personal information
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information accurate. Please contact us to examine your personal information if required, and we will provide a complete list of your personal information within a reasonable time of receipt of your enquiry. You may contact us to amend any of your personal information that is inaccurate or request that your personal information be deleted. We will amend or delete your records as requested within a reasonable time of receipt of your request. If applicable, any legal requirement on Hayley Media to maintain certain records of your personal information, or not to provide you with access to your personal information, shall prevail over any of your requests. Hayley Media may require you to prove your identity before providing you with copies of your personal information.
6. How to Contact Us
PO Box 84345
Tel: 09 486 0077